- adjective very worried or unhappy
- noun a slight illness because of something you have eaten or drunk
- verb to make someone worried or unhappy
- verb to knock something over
- To make an object or part of an object shorter and thicker by hammering on its end.
- A flaw in timber caused by a heavy blow or impact that splits fibers across the grain.
- In welding, an increase in volume at the point of the weld caused by applied pressure.
- noun an unexpected result, e.g. in an election
- noun an unexpected result in a sports contest
- verb to defeat an opponent unexpectedly