- noun the process of air passing in and out of a place freely
Cars & Driving
- noun the provision of a free or controlled circulation of air
- A natural or mechanical process by which air is introduced to or removed from a space, with or without heating, cooling, or purification treatment.
- noun the act of breathing air in or out of the lungs, so removing waste products from the blood in exchange for oxygen.
- noun the means of supplying fresh air to an enclosed space, e.g. an opening or a piece of equipment installed in a building
- noun the fact that air enters and leaves the lungs
- noun a means or the act of bringing in fresh air