- noun a copy of something which is slightly different from others
- verb to adapt a website for different categories of customer by maintaining different versions of it
- A specific version of a given program or software package. For example Program, release 1.01. Also called release version.
Information & Library Science
- noun a copy or form of something that is slightly different from the original
- noun the procedure of turning a fetus in a uterus so as to put it in a better position for birth