- adjective which can easily change into gas at normal temperatures
- adjective changing your mind or mood frequently
- adjective not stable, likely to move up or down sharply
- adjective describes a liquid which easily changes into a gas or vapour
- adjective referring to a market or price which is not stable, but which rises and falls sharply
- Said of a chemical substance which is readily evaporated at standard temperatures and pressures. That which is volatile has a high vapor pressure.
- Short-lived, unpredictable, and/or undergoing rapid or explosive change,
- Pertaining to, or characteristic of, volatile memory.
- adjective referring to a liquid which turns into gas at room temperature
- adjective likely to change suddenly, or likely to become violent and dangerous without warning
- used to describe a wine that is deteriorating and becoming acetic