- adjective referring to a species that is likely to become endangered unless protective measures are taken.
- That which is susceptible to malicious actions, or which is especially exposed. Examples include data, operating systems, or communications networks which are not safeguarded against losses, damage, unwanted modifications, or unauthorized access.
- adjective likely to catch a disease because of being in a weakened state
- adjective easy to injure or kill
- adjective easy to damage or destroy
Information & Library Science