- noun a position on the web, which is created by a company, organisation or individual, and which anyone can visit
- noun a collection of webpages that are linked and related and can be accessed by a user with a web browser
Information & Library Science
- noun a computer program that runs a web server providing access to a group of related webpages.
- noun an interconnected group of webpages, available through computers over the Internet
- noun a collection of pages on the Internet which have been produced by one company and are linked together