- Installing or connecting electrical components. Also refers to systems of wires for electrical work, such as lighting, switchboards, and so forth.
- The system of wires and/or conductors that connect electrical components, circuits, and devices together. For instance, the wires in a piece of electrical equipment, or the interconnections between components of an IC.
- The process of installing or manufacturing wiring (1).
- noun a network of electrical wires
- noun the act or process of installing a system of electrical wires
- noun a neurological or physiological structure or process which controls a function in the body
- noun the act of fixing a piece of bone in place using wires