- noun a desk, usually with a computer terminal, printer, telephone and other office items at which an employee in an office works
- noun a place where a computer user works, with equipment such as a terminal, VDU, printer, and modem
- A single-user computer which is especially powerful and fast, and which is utilized for applications such as CAD and scientific visualization.
- A network terminal which may or may not have its own processing power.
- A location or station with a terminal, where a single person works.